Shelby County Seal
Shelby County Seal
No.1 - Uncontested Divorce Hearing - By Agreement of Parties (MDA)
No.2 - Uncontested Divorce Hearing - By Default Judgement
Select the correct court and enter the Divorce Case ID.
Enter the BPR number of the attorney on record.
Pro Se parties must use the 'No BPR' option
Before your hearing can proceed, the following items must be filed:
  • Military Affidavit (Required in No.1 and No.2 divorces).
  • Health Insurance Certificate (Required in No.1 divorces).
  • Marriage Dissolution Agreement (Required in No.1 divorces).
  • Parenting Seminar Certificate (if you have minor children - Required in No.1 divorces).
  • Order of Default Judgement, signed by Court at a previous Friday motion hearing (Required in No.2 divorces).
  • Bring a completed Decree of Divorce (Required in No.1 and No.2 divorces).
  • Bring a completed TN Certificate of Divorce or Annulment with you to court (Required in No.1 and No.2 divorces).
  • Bring a completed Proposed Parenting Plan with you to court (if you have minor children - No.1 divorces).
  • Bring a witness for your grounds for divorce (Required in No.2 divorces).
    All documents filed with the court must be properly served.
    The Divorce Referee will review filings before the scheduled hearing.
    Please arrive 15 minutes early for the Divorce Referee to complete the review.
    If your documents are not filed, or are incomplete, your hearing may be rescheduled to a future date.
    v 4.9